Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years Eve! Morning, Day and night.

We started the day out having breakfast and then went grocery shopping to get our New Years Eve goodies for the DiLoreto's party.   We had a snow storm and we were not sure if we would be able to make the party but it all worked out and we had a wonderful time...  If you click on the blog pictures you can see them in full size.

Joe, me and mom


Jeff and Dawn


Mom and Dad


Dawn and Adele


Our snow storm





Happy New Year!



For more pictures to all of my blogs check out Tink's webshots on my link list.

This is a video we made for my parents last night at my sisters house.  We really got into the crazyness of it all.. 



1 comment:

beachgrl said...

Oh My gosh, I have never seen such a wild and LOUD family in my life!