Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another snowy day in Connecticut


I didn't have to go into work today being that it snowed  and I work for the school system.  It does have it's ups and downs.  We have to make up the days we miss, so the more snow days we get, the later we get out of school in the summer.  I would rather be home when it's warm outside and I can go for a walk or hang out in my garden instead of being stuck inside because it's so cold out and it's dangerous to drive in the snow.  But the puppies and I made the best of it.  I snuggled with them on the couch a bit and tried to get motivated with my exercising which is difficult.  I would rather be out walking..   

 Here are a few more snow pictures from today..





PING AND ZOE OBLIVIOUS TO THE SNOW OUTSIDE.




Ping and Zoe don't like having to go out in the snow. Especially the snowy potty breaks.  Joe and I save leaves and put them under the over hang for them to use so they don't have to walk in the snow.   Joe even puts boards down to protect the leaves in a big storm and lifts them up when it's over.  It works like a charm and my babies are happy.. I know.. They are spoiled.. ha ha  


Here they are not too happy about the snow and unsure about getting off the steps..

PING


ZOE




MY GIRLS

5 comments:

Sandy said...

The snow up there is so pretty. That's nice that you have a way to get them out with getting their feet too wet. I just want to squeeze your pugs!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

What lucky pups.

Adele said...

What silly little girls they are. They are not divas they are just "above all that". I love the new graphic at the beginning of Ping and Zoey. They are stars now.

Dawn Fine said...

another snowy day...liked all the snow pics...
I wanted to see the leaves that your were talking about...curious to see how u saved them and protected them...
hope you enjoyed your day off~

Adele said...

Oh I love the new tinky fairy too. Soo pretty.