Sunday, April 26, 2009

William C O’Neil bike trail

Joe and I took a lovely bike ride to the William O'Neil bike trail. It is a trail for bikers, walkers, roller blades and cross country skiing in the winter. The weather was pretty hot today. It was in the mid eighties. Joe and I sweat our little booties off. The path starts at a train station and goes through a swamp area and a few towns. Here is a more detailed link telling you about the trail.


Hit the trail..


Ready to go..

This was a great home style restaurant with good prices on breakfast and lunches. I will definitely eat there again. I was good. I got two poached eggs, dry rye toast and grits. Joe had a ham, cheese and mushroom omelet, hash browns and toast.

P1040388

P1040387 P1040384P1040385 P1040386

View things along the trail
View Full Album


Cool store that made me think of my niece Tara. It would be awesome if she owned her own clothing store..



Heading back after eating..


Cool Mosaics along the way



Mosaic of the town



The End!



Youtube video





1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very nice day!.. I especially enjoyed you guys looking at the camera while riding bikes...and not hitting anything. We may have to join you there this summer.