Saturday, April 25, 2009

A sunny day in my neck of the woods.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day. It was in the high sixties possibly low seventies with little wind. I started my day with my 4 mile walk and then came home and did a few loads of laundry and had my first of the year outside clothesline drying day. I am a happy girl. I get quite the thrill of hanging my clothes outside. I also cleaned my house, mowed the lawn and finished then headed to Dairy Queen for a cone and then another 4 mile walk to Bluff Point. I am quite the tired girl at this moment. Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day and Joe and I plan on taking a wonderful bike ride to this new place we have heard about... That will be in a upcoming blog..

My first clothes line drying day for the year.. :)



Ping enjoying the beautiful weather.


My new table



Sunbathing Ping



Zoe



Milo in the prime spot with the girls





Video of my new table and the fur babies.



3 comments:

Adele said...

Cute video. I love the table. You have lots of room in kitchen now. I think Ping was telling Milo "get up...thats my spot".

Dawn Fine said...

Nice table and chairs..it fits the space well...
Glad you had a nice day and got to hang your laundry out...
now take a nap.

Tink said...

Ha.. I fell asleep on the couch around 7 ish. Now for another fun filled active day..