Friday, February 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award



I got this award from one of my favorite blog sites Pug Possessed


Here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.

Things that make me happy:
1. Ping and Zoe
2. Hanging out with all of my family
3. My gardens along with the birds and butterflies that dwell there
4. Taking walks and hikes with Joe and my family
5. Yummy food
6. Laughing and making others laugh

I'm passing this award to: Aunt Debbi's Garden The blog of a Butterfly and Garden Freak bloggedy blog blog Dawns bloggy blog Backyard Birds The DiLoreto Family blog

5 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Aw how sweet, thank you.

Dawn Fine said...

Thanks tink...I will take it but may not pass it on...I am lazy lately with these things..I still havent done the photo one that someone gave me...
you know that dell and lori wont do it for sure..
I will do the six things now

1.money...lots of it ...
2 yummy food ....lots of it
3 birds...singing
4 picking mushrooms
5 eating lots of food and not gain
ing weight...
6 walking in the woods with pockets of money..eating yummy foods....picking mushrooms and listening to singing birds...while not gaining weight

Femin Susan said...

Hi......

Very cool your blog!
Great! Keep posting…….
Good week………

Adele said...

Right I will not do it. I will not do it here either. I will give you a nice hydrangea so you will not be mad at me ha.

Tink said...

Thanks Del! that's what it takes to get plants I'm giving you lots of awards.. LOL