Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

This year was the first time that we celebrated Christmas at The DiLoreto's house. Usually we had our party at my parents. Since my sister has a bigger house and a better set up for the holiday she took over the party. Same people.... different location... It worked out well and we had a wonderful time!!

And yes.. some of the celebration was in my BIL'S cool and eccentric garage..









Video



The grab upstairs







The grab video



We all pitched in and gave my mom money towards an Ipad. Since we were not exactly sure what she wanted to include in her Ipod package we gave her money so she could pick one out herself. My sister cleverly designed a cardboard clone to the Ipad and also wrote some humorous stuff inside.

Video



More pictures on my Webshots

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by tink59

No comments: