Saturday, October 16, 2010

Foilage weekend in New Hampshire

Joe and I had such a great time August in New Hampshire that we decided to stay overnight in October to see the foliage. We arrived Columbus weekend Sunday afternoon and took a wonderful hike up Mt Pemigewasset (Indian Head) Summit. The next day (Columbus Day) We went to Lincoln for breakfast and a craft show before heading home the scenic route on the Kancamagus highway.

On our way to New Hampshire







Love my Joey smiling for the camera! hee hee







Mt Pemigewasset (Indian Head) Summit

I feel like I'm on top of the world!!!







We were done hiking down Indians head and pooped but happy!





Indian Head.. Can you see it??? So cool! That's where we were!!



Our hotel before heading out for dinner and walking around town for the night..



Woodstock Inne.. Dirty Vodka Martini... Yum!!



My simple guy with his beer..



One of my favorite pictures..





Craft show




Heading back home the scenic route on the Kancamagus Highway and our stops along the way..





Can you see the deer face in the tree with it's leafy antlers?? So cool!











I can't help to love this picture with my hanging Pug and my Christmas ornament from Tara that looks like a disco ball..













More pictures in Webshots..

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by tink59

3 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

its sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful there..
thanks for taking me along! that was fun!

Dawn Fine said...

Oh..and i kinda saw the deer..and the pug and glittery ball are cool

Chicky said...

Great pictures Tink, I did see them already on Webshots because you are my friend. I don't think they have a daughter thingy there.