Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Beginning

Man.. It's been a long time since I have posted on here..  So much time has gone by.   I have two new pugs, one black female Maya and one fawn boy Miko.  We are one big happy Pug family.  Ping and Zoe are getting up there in age.  Ping is 13 1/2 and Zoe is 12 1/2.   I also have put on quite a bit of weight since I have been M.I.A.  My new goal is to lose all that weight and get healthy..  I started a few days ago..  I'm eating less and trying to cut way back on my sugar and wine.   I'm  adding a new exercise program along with my regular morning walks.  It's called  life sprints .  It should really kick up my fat loss with a more intense work out but in a shorter period of time.  I am also back to lifting my dumbbells.    I will be taking some before and after pictures along with pictures of my new fur family.  

Love to all and wish me luck in my new beginning!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck! I'm always in the mood for troublesome pug photos!

Dawn Fine said...

Good Luck Sicksta! You can do it!!!! and then when you do teach me how to do it!

Adele said...

you can do it for sure

Unknown said...

Domino Kiu Kiu
Agen Poker Online
Domino QQ
Poker Uang Asli
Agen Poker
Poker
Poker Online Terpercaya
Capsa
PokerQQ
Agen QQ

Anonymous said...

Nice Article…thanks for sharing

informasi yang sangat bagus dan berguna. Ditunggu untuk informasi berikutnya ....thanks gan

Film Semi