Saturday, April 10, 2010

Webshots Pet photo of the day

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to find out that one of the pictures I took of Ping was chosen for one of the pet pictures of the day on Webshots. I am going to have to take more pictures of my girls as If I don't already. It honestly was not the best shot I have taken of my girls but I think it was chosen because it was tagged in a pet album whereas my other pictures are put in between random family pictures..

Here is the photo they chose and then a link to the album and my other albums.. Enjoy!



Webshots photo

click on the thumbnail below

P1010965

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CatHerder said...

awwwww! So adorable

ParisH_Cadiz0622 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.