Saturday, January 23, 2010

New hairstyle and makeup

I was having some fun messing around with this program I got in my email this morning from Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover. I signed up for it years ago. I messed around with the makeup and hairstyle of one of the actresses.. LOL It's amazing after you measure all the points of your eyes, mouth and face it can add make up to your face. I thought it was quite funny. The best thing to do is take a picture of you with your hair pulled away from your face. Anyway.. Joe has a new girl in this picture.. LOL

Before



After




Here is a link to the program. Go have some fun and make yourself over..

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/



4 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

cant see the after picture on your blog..

Tink said...

Really? Wierd!! I'll put up a new one..

Dawn Fine said...

ok i see it now...

Adele said...

UGH....the before is way better for sure. Don't mess with perfection.